Introduction: This agreement is between Seniorplicity.com Inc. and the user, who agrees to display with Seniorplicity.com Inc.
Terms and Definitions:
• Seniorplicity.com is a corporation located in Florida
• Seniorplicity.com is a web medium created by Seniorplicity.com Inc.
• Community is a location housing individuals
• Service Providers offer individual services outside of communities such as Dr. Dentist Pharmacist etc.
• Truth in Advertising/Indemnification for liability: The community is solely responsible for any liability arising out of or relating to their pages. The Community represents and warrants any information found on their pages. The community agrees to not violate any criminal laws or any right of any third parties, including but not limited to, such violations as infringement or misappropriation of any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, image, or other proprietary or confidential information or property right, false advertising unfair competition, defamation, invasion of privacy or rights of celebrity, violation of any antidiscrimination law or regulation, or any other person or entity.
• Community agrees to indemnify Seniorplicity.com Inc. and to hold Seniorplicity.com Inc. and its officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from any and all liability, loss, cost, damage, claims, or causes of action of any kind, including but not limited to legal fees and expenses that may be incurred by Seniorplicity.com Inc. arising out of or relating to the community’s breach of any of the foregoing representations and warranties.
• Governing Law: This agreement, and the resolution of any dispute related to this agreement, shall be governed by the laws of the state of Florida without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Failure by Seniorplicity.com Inc. or its affiliates to insist upon strict enforcement of any provision of this agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
• Community: at no-time will bear any costs associated with Seniorplicity.com Inc. or its affiliates.
Service Provider Fees and Regulations:
• Duration of Agreement: This agreement will be for 12 months if paid monthly, and 15 months when paid annually. After 15 months, this contract will be automatically renewed, unless cancelled by the cardholder. The sponsored living community reserves the right to cancel sponsorship at any time. In the case of cancellation, it will be you/your company’s responsibility to transfer your sponsorship to another living community. Billing will continue for the 12 months and renewed regardless of cancellation by the sponsored living communities.
• Service Provider Cancellation: In the event a service provider sponsoring a community wishes to cancel his/her sponsorship of any community they may do so by contacting Seniorplicity.com by phone at 727-223-3417 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from the community page and given the ability to sponsor a community of their choosing. In extreme cases such as an individual or company no longer operational, (i.e. filed bankruptcy dissolved) the contract with Seniorplicity.com will become null and void.
• Fees and Initial: All fees are payable in advance of the commencement of the display on Seniorplicity.com. All advertisement fees are non-refundable.
• Fees and Penalties: Payment for the sponsorship of each individual community sponsored monthly on the date registered by the service Provider. Any fees resulting from decline of payment will be the sole responsibility of the payee and will incur a $25.00 fee per transaction.
• Expiration of Credit Card: If the Credit Card used, expires before the end of the 12-month contract, The Credit Card on file will be charged the remaining amount the month of the expiration
• Liability: The community(s) and its parent company(s) by allowing a service provider to endorse their community(s) in no way endorses the service provider’s products, services or other business activities. The service provider is solely responsibility for their products and services and will not hold the community(s) or Seniorplicity.com to any standards.